Double H driver module uses ST L298N dual full-bridge driver, an integrated monolithic circuit in a 15- lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together and the corresponding external terminal can be used for the con-nection of an external sensing resistor. An additional supply input is provided so that the logic works at a lower voltage.
- Driver: L298N
- Driver power supply: +5V~+46V
- Driver Current: 2A
- Logic power output Vss: +5~+7V (internal supply +5V)
- Logic current: 0~36mA
- Signal levels: Low -0.3V~1.5V, high: 2.3V~Vss
- Max power: 25W (Temperature 75 cesus)
- Working temperature: -25C~+130C
- Dimension: 60mm*54mm
- Other extensions: current probe, controlling direction indicator, pull-up resistoer switch, logic part power supply.
- Instructables: Using L298 for DC and Stepper motor control
- DC motors and the L298 Drive
- L298 Dual HBridge Datasheet