RGB LED modules can emit various colors of light. Three LEDs of red, green, and blue are packaged into a transparent or semitransparent plastic shell with four pins led out. The three primary colors, red, green, and blue, can be mixed into various kinds of color by brightness, so you can use PWM to control each of the colors separately and end up with virtually endless options for the color output.
- Full color LED functionality
- RGB trichromatic limiting resistor to prevent burnout
- PWM control of each of the colors
- Working voltage: 5V.
- LED drive mode: common cathode driver
- Size: 24.32 x 15 x 15.7 mm(approx)(LxWxH).
- Color: Black.